Ateret Israel PTA
Ateret Israel PTA is always looking for wonderful parents to participate and be a part of your child’s education's journey.
Our Volunteer Program is a great opportunity for parents to take part in their child’s Preschool world. To register your volunteer interests, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Room Parents
Room Parents serve as a liaison between teachers and parents, Room Parents work closely with the PTA to provide support for class activities and special events.
Room Parent Requirements:
- Collect and manage Class Funds
- Facilitate email communications to parents regarding PTA events and class information as directed.
- Work with Staff Appreciation Week Committee and provide support (takes place in May)
- Provide class with updates regarding PTA events as needed.
Other Volunteer Opportunities:
- Holiday Activities & Events
- School Pictures
- Staff Appreciation Week
- Educational Enrichment Programs
- Kindergarten Graduation Committee
Research indicates that children who are successful in school have strong and positive interconnections between family, school, and community.
We thank you in advance for your participation & support!